Independent Legal Advice (ILA)

If opposing counsel for your spouse/former spouse has prepared a Separation Agreement, Cohabitation Agreement, or Marriage Contract, one of our lawyers can provide you with Independent Legal Advice. Independent Legal Advice involves reviewing the Agreement or Contract with you and providing you with an explanation of your legal rights and obligations. We can also answer any questions you might have about the Agreement or Contract you are signing.

If you require Independent Legal Advice, schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.

Request a Consultation

Please tell us a little about your situation.